2013年8月16日星期五

42 foodies italian restaurant

Located in Ipoh, 42 Foodies is an Italian restaurant.
Their menu ranges from a wide variety of pastas, pizzas, burgers, steaks and more.
This restaurant is behind Petronas station.

I went with my family first time.






42 Foodies Ristorante Italiano
first time come, i tough is accounting or lawyer firm





simple and nice ..i like the flower lamp


Pretty floral pillows !
It really attract me =)







before have my brunch , take some photo 


menu




Salmon soup with parmesan crouton

RM10


cappuccino
RM 6.50

no any special design =(


i forget what they order  ><

sorry ~~





Chicken Arabiata Pasta

RM23




take photo with food ><






my lovely mother =)

love you .



42 Foodies Italian Restaurant (pork-free)
No 16 Jalan Hussein Noordin, Taman Kin Mee (Fair Park)
31400 Ipoh, Perak
Open 11:30 am - 3:30 pm, 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Close on Mondays
Phone: 05-547 7442
Email: 42.foodies@gmail.com









没有评论:

发表评论